Special Ed Legal Consults


Solutions to Reduce Stress and Improve Wellbeing at Home and at Work


How much money does every hour of lost productivity cost you?

How much money do you spend to train a new employee?

Partnering with us makes common sense and saves money.

Our program is designed to increase productivity, promote loyalty, and decrease absenteeism and turnover.


We know that preparation is the best way to resolve your child’s school problems without litigation.  We use our knowledge of the special education dispute resolution system to help you avoid litigation by presenting your concerns effectively.  We focus on showing you how your child’s educational records can work for you.  And we provide you with a step-by-step action plan to fill in the missing pieces.


We help families with children between ages three and twenty-two who need special education. We meet with you in person at your workplace for a two-hour, confidential initial consultation to individual employees.  We guide each parent with advocacy tools geared towards the child’s individual special educational needs.

We jump-start improvements to the child’s educational program by pointing working parents in the right direction.  

Happy kids.jpg

When parents are pointed in the right direction with effective strategies, their stress decreases and wellbeing, productivity, and retention increase.  When companies support families by paying a flat fee for our affordable program, they reap the benefits too.

Our in-person consults at your workplace serve as a special education legal checkup. We help companies give meaningful support to their employees.

You are welcome to introduce us to your HR Director. diversity and inclusion lead, and your wellness manager. For more information, or to arrange a Lunch ‘n Learn at your company, just contact us. We partner with companies to provide our services to California employees at their Bay Area workplaces. If you are outside of the San Francisco Bay Area, other options are available.