What Personal Information Is Collected Through This Website?
If you fill out the Contact Form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address). Further, if chat is available through this website, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personally identifiable information (such as Social Security Number; date of birth; driver's license number; or credit card, bank account, or other financial information) -- (collectively called "Sensitive Information"). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form (or an online chat if available) will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique internet service provider;
- the town/city/county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user's experience.
For more information about using browsers to manage cookies, please see: All About Cookies
Third-Party Services Related to Technology
Other Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide technical support to us, help us improve our website, and provide other services to us. Examples include an online scheduling application, such as Google Calendar, or a payment processing website to allow you or your employer to pay your invoice. These third party services are subject to those parties' own privacy policies. We do not maintain control over these third party servers and systems.
Third Party Websites
California Do Not Track
Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user's experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a more customized experience.
How Is Personal Information Protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who Has Access To the Information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal data from website visitors under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us, and we learn that such information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
Last Revised: February 1, 2017